This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/20/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $
Notice: Undefined index: NADD_REGISTRATION_PRICE in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 521
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
01:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:01 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
01:30 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
***EVENTS THIS SEASON WILL BE HELD BASED ON HEALTH DIRECTIVES FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO. WE WILL ABIDE BY STAGE2 OPENING REQUIREMENTS.
Hi there, we here at Northequest are soooooo excited to see everyone again....In the interest of being able to run future NADD events we are relying on YOU our competitors to make this event a safe and wonderful weekend...
However, there are some things that you need to know!
Please read Carefully:
Given the large interest in our Dock Diving Event and that we are still in STAGE2 we have made the decision to run EACH DAY much like our June event - as below to ensure that we can limit exposure and proximity while still providing a safe event.
FRIDAY JULY 23- AFTERNOON &EVENING!!!
WILL RUN CONSECUTIVE WITH ALL SPLASHes 1,2,3,4
Afternoon - Splashes start at 1:30 pm
Evening splashes not to start before 5pm,
***PLEASE ARRIVE PRIOR TO 7 pm to ensure you can jump before we loose the light
****NO AIR RETREIVE TODAY
SATURDAY JULY 24–MORNING & AFTERNOON!!!
WILL RUN CONSECUTIVE WITH ALL SPLASHES 5,6,7,8
Mornning- Splashes start at 10am
AirRetreive 101- 12:30 or directly after morning splashes are finished
Afternoon -Splashes NOT to start BEFORE 1pm
SUNDAY JULY 25– MORNING ONLY!!!
WILL RUN CONSECUTIVE WITH ALL SPLASHES 9,10,11,12
Mornning- Splashes start at 9:30am
AirRetreive 102 - 12:30 or directly after morning splashes are finished
***if you have a conflict, wish to move groups or multiple dogs and need to group them in order to be efficient please call 416.409.5672 PRIOR TO THE EVENT START
Masking is REQUIRED at all times while attending this event.
Mask may be removed by competitor and or handlers while on the dock ONLY.
***No spectators 1 attendant per competitor.
Parking and dog crate set up must be at minimum 2m distance from next car. We have limited parking at this time. You may work out of your vehicle or sit at a socially distanced chair by the pool.
***No spectators 1 attendant per competitor. This is subject to change as per provincial outdoor number requirements.
Office: 2competitor/persons will be allowed in the office at one time
Please arrive early to ensure that you can check in.
We will be contact tracing.
You will be required to sign a waiver 2021
Please pick up after your dog.
Please take your garbage with you.
There will be no food provided at this event. However, Uxbridge is 5min away.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND KIND -WE ARE DOING OUR BEST UNDER THESE CURRENT COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS TO GIVE YOU A SAFE AND WONDERFUL NADD EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US CLOSER TO THE EVENT DATE FOR FURTHER INFO
We are so excited to be hosting our NADD event Post Covid19 in the Toronto/GTA area. We have missed all of you!
Northequest’s Christmas in JULY 2021 EVENT. QUALIFYING RIBBONS per splash. COVID19 protocols will include Masking for all, social distancing, hand sanitizing stations and limited bodies in the office.
No finals at this event.
*******In the interest of keeping our competition days running smoothly the event management may choose to move up SPLASH start times by 1/2 hr. Emails and a Facebook update will be posted and sent to all competitors. **