- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 03/03/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $
Notice: Undefined index: NADD_REGISTRATION_PRICE in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 533
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
On Saturday we will start at 2:30 with Hydro Dash, then Air Retrieve . Saturdays running order will be A to Z. On Sunday we will do Air Retrieve starting at 2:30, then Hydro Dash. Sundays running order will be Z to A.
The pool/dock will be open for Hydro Dash and/or Air Retrieve practice starting at 1:30 each day.
Please review our Covid protocols below.
Paws Aquatics Water Sports and Rehab NADD Event COVID19 Protocols
- Everyone must pre-register for this event. No on-site registration or adding splashes at the event. Registration closes March 3rd.
- Each competitor will be required to sign a NADD Covid Waiver along with the normal NADD waiver, and our facility waiver if we don’t already have one on file for you. The waivers will be emailed to you, or they are on the NADD website. There will be a box at the registration desk to drop them in. If paying by check, paper clip the check to your papers.
- We will be accepting payment at the event. If you would rather prepay you can us PayPal The PayPal email is email@example.com. You will need to add up the total splashes for all dogs that you are checking in. PayPal payments must be made by 3/3.
- The floor at the admin area will be marked to ensure proper distancing. Please keep 6’ between you and the next person in line.
- We will be dividing the competitors into groups during the afternoon. Each group will do their AR and HD jumps, then we will move to the next group.
- The order will also be posted on the white board near the dock. We will not be able to make changes to the order once they are issued.
- Once you have completed your jumps for the day, please pack up you belongings and head out so we can keep the number of people at the facility to a minimum.
- Crating will be outside, or out of your car. There will be some room for crating inside, especially if it is cold and rainy outside.
- Social distancing still applies outdoors. Maintain a minimum of 6’.
- Parking will be every other space.
- We ask that all competitors not on the dock or on deck wait outside the building. If you want to watch a friend run, you can come in to watch, but leave after their jump.
- Competitor masks or face coverings are required, except while on the dock jumping your dog.
- No outside spectators will be permitted for this event. There should be a maximum of 2 handlers per dog.
- Ribbons will be available after your jumps. Our volunteer filling out the ribbons will place them on the ribbon table for pickup.
- All “high touch” surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant regularly throughout the day and in between each group
- Competitors are encouraged to bring gloves, wipes, hand sanitizer, etc, but we will have them throughout the facility and outside.
- There will be no onsite food available at this event, please plan accordingly.
- The bathrooms will have wipes and hand sanitizer available and will be cleaned after each block of competitors.
Because of these challenging times, we realize this event is not the norm. We can still make it fun and safe for everyone. If anyone has any questions or concerns not addressed above please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.