This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/20/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $
Notice: Undefined index: NADD_REGISTRATION_PRICE in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 521
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
This Event will most likely run in "Covid Block" style. We will make a final decision based on local data on or about July 10, 2021.
Covid Block Style: You will be given a choice of 3 different times each day (i.e. Block 1, 2 or 3); there will be no Air Retrieve in Block 1. After Registration Closes, you will be emailed all the waivers, payment link, and Block Selection. First Come First Served until each block is filled. If your block of choice is not available, someone will reach out to you to arrange a different block. More detailed instructions for day of, will be emailed out prior to the event. Run order will be available the night before so you can confirm your blocks.
we will begin the Block Selection on Saturday July 17. You can still sign up for splashes up until the close of registration, and we will continue to provide the link for block selection, however, blocks are available on a first come first served basis so don't delay!
There will be detailed emails come out the days prior to the event detailing where people are to stage (we do not allow overlap between the blocks),etc... At this point, masks are not required unless you are unable to maintain social distancing (as in you are on the dock with another person not in your household). we expect people to maintain social distancing when not on the dock!! You guys have been awesome at doing this!!